Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Buzzzzzzzz...

Before:After:

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! Where'd all my hair go?!"


This went over about as well as his two previous haircuts, meaning not well at all! But, since there were no scissors involved, it was less dangerous and we were able to get it all a somewhat uniform length. Last time he had tufts and mini-mullets all over the place... Z also trimmed Nuala's bangs with the hair cutter thing. She was the opposite of Bran and was almost going crazy trying to get in my lap to have her hair cut.

Sigh. He looks older. But dang cute!!! Even he couldn't take his eyes off the handsome fellow...

9 comments:

Gary Patrick Ricker said...

Nice haircut.

fiona said...

Aw, how we've missed your eloquent comments, Gary! I hafta say, buzz cuts always remind me of you when we were kids, you were always bald in the summer!

pauline said...

yes I was present for the hair-cutting ... on the back porch ... and was hoping the neighbours didn't wonder what we were doing to poor Bran to make him so progressively unhappy.... but I think he decided it was worth it when it was done :)

Rob and Erin said...

Wow! He looks so much older! Bran's haircut looks great! I miss his cute little moptop too though. He has soo many teeth! And the porch! Lol, that's hilarious, actually, not a bad idea, hmmm... Also, I love his hairline, I don't know that I'd noticed it before, and the mirror...awesome...what a handsome dude!

JnR said...

What a handsome dude! I love his buzz! I also like him with hair too but like Erin said I love his hairline as well. Oh it makes him look older but still so cute!!! I love the last picture of him looking in the mirror, priceless!

Tara said...

So cute! I kinda think he has a vampire hairline - it's totally cute though! I love the pic of him with the mirror.

Carolyn said...

actually he reminds me a lot of Gary with his hair like that. It was definitely a smart idea. I don't know why my mom never thought of doing it like that.

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute and he sure looks older. I miss his besos and abrazos so much!!! See you

Sutton Family said...

I love the summer buzz cuts boys always get! It does make him look older!! Does Nuala want one too?