Monday, November 07, 2011

Presenting... Nuala aaaand her eyebrows!

Just the other day, Nuala came rushing into the room and said, "Mom! I can move my EYEBROWS!" Apparently this was a new discovery. The pic above shows her, well, moving her eyebrows. But to fully appreciate the focus it takes, I have provided a video below. I don't know...maybe I'm weird, or her mom, or something, but it really makes me laugh.

And, just for fun, two of her Halloween pictures. The first is of herself and Maeve, as witches. Witches who would excel at the long-jump. The second is a little ghost on a fence. Pretty cute, if I do say so myself! And... I do...



7 comments:

Tara said...

Hehehehe, that was super awesome. I looooovvve her facial expressions while doing it. Also, I think the black lips just made it a little more awesome. Really cute pictures, too, her penmanship is so good!

David said...

Wow, what a awesome job, Nuala! Must preserve for future reception. We love the pictures also. Love, Mom and Dad xoxoxoxoxox

Shannon said...

Hahahaa. That was a cool video.

Grandma said...

Maybe I did something wrong as I posted a comment. I loved the eyebrows and yes it is quite a talent.! Not all of us can do that' Poppie and I have been laughing about for a couple of days.
I as grandma Buttons find her drawings quite detailed for a soon to be 4 year old. Of course I am prejudiced since that is my granddaughter. Love y'all

zachariah said...

Go Nuala! way to concentrate! And to Grandma Buttons, not to highlight how old you are getting or anything but the twins are actually almost 5...

Rob and Erin Smith said...

Hahahhahaha!! Love it. I can't wait to show Brigit and the other kids this video in the morning! And all the glitter. This is an awesome video. Her pictures are so good too! I love them, and I know Brigit will be impressed too.

Grandma said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe I made that age mistake. I know they are TURNING 5 IT WAS PROBABLY A TYPO