Sunday, October 30, 2011

Count(ess) Maeve

2011 (October) Maeve Singing and Counting from Fiona Rollins on Vimeo.

Here's a little video of Maeve counting to 13 on our trip to Romania earlier this month. About a week or so before this, I discovered her randomly counting to ten while doing something else. I had no idea she could do that. Obviously she's a genius baby. That or she has an older brother and sister that she picks stuff up from... whatever. (From my totally unbiased point of view, I'm gonna have to go with BOTH scenarios ;) She does skip 6 every single time, and I've found that she can actually go up to 13 in the right order, but also skips 12. I wonder if she'll have a problem with 18? We think it's pretty cute. You get to hear her rendition of "Twinkle, twinkle little star" before you get to the counting, though... Luckies!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Ack, she is so cute! T watched it with me and said "good job, Maeve!". She is totally a genius baby! I love the way she said four, and then the "pive" at the end :)

David said...

Wow, what a great counter. She even sings better than Grandad. She is so cute, Mom and I loved the video.
Love, Dad and Mom x0x0x0x0x0x0

Rob and Erin Smith said...

Ohhhh! She is so so so Cute! She is a genius baby! I love it! Her song was so cute too! Such a cute little baby voice, oh and we watched the not fair video too, hilarious!!! Especially when Bran chimes in at the end, he doesn't look like he finds it unfair... hahaha!