My adventurous Zac, climbing Mount Hood, May 2007
1. What is your husbands name? Zachariah Lee Rollins
2. Who said "I love you" first? He did. A couple of times.
3. Who is taller? He is.
4. Who is smarter? Grade-wise, me. MacGyver-wise, Zachariah.
5. Who is more sensitive? Hahaha! Me. Unless you mean physically...really, touch the man's stray eyebrow hair and he cries like a baby.
6. Who does the laundry? Hmmm...I'd hafta say neither of us...the laundry is really more the one in control. I mean, I'll get it all started, and delegate the changing of it, etc., but the process can last several days. But short answer, me.
7. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. He tried to switch sides today, actually. Soooo not happening -- big trouble, buster!
8. Who pays the bills? um...well...him. I think it should be me, and he has tried to get me to do it, but it never really stuck. He's really fast at it now, though!
9. Who cooks more? um...well...him. Wait, wait, wait!! During the week, I probably do, but when he's around, he's the cook. Come on, he enjoys it and he's really, really good at it! (I'm realizing that this tag is not doing much to make me look good. This shows how much I love Zachariah, sacrificing my reputation...)
10. What meals do you cook together? Actually, we kinda work together on most meals we're both around for. While taking turns entertaining the rascals, who are extra-rascally at mealtime or anytime we're busy. We like to cook curry...mmmmm...I usually chop things, he does everything else. We ALWAYS bake together, because that's usually after N&B go to bed. And lets face it, baking provides yummy, immediate rewards. Like cookie dough!
11. Who is more stubborn? Heh. Me. People often believe he is, because of the red hair. Though sometimes Z will get really stubborn, which will throw off the whole dynamic.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Zachariah. Please, when am I ever wrong?? haha...
13. Who is more clean? We both have our strengths. He's more likely to want clutter picked up, where I'm not too picky about that, but I'm a way better deep-cleaner for things like TOILETS, etc. Way better. That is not to be confused with enjoying it.
14. Who has more siblings? Exactly the same. There are 5 kids in his family, and 5 in mine. We each have 3 sisters and 1 brother. Not only that, but we're BOTH the second-oldest...eerie...
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Both of us. At the same time. But we don't swap pants, that wouldn't work 'cause he doesn't fit in mine.
16. What do you like to do together? Hang out with the twins, go places, eat, watch movies, play basketball (oh, he likes it, despite his grumbling!), read, rock climbing -- a great couple activity! (I only dropped him once, not really my fault...), do outdoorsy stuff, do indoorsy stuff, pretty much everything. yeah, we get along well, which is good... :)
17. Who eats more sweets? Me, now, but it seems to change periodically. When we first got married, Zachariah could not hold his sugar. After his mission in Japan, he wasn't used to eating a lot of sweets and it would make him feel ill. I got him over that, eventually, and then I couldn't keep him away from the ice cream!! Seriously, I think he was addicted for a while there a couple years ago. Every single night...gee whiz...So me, barely, now, but I'm sure it will swing back to him!
18. Guilty Pleasures? REI. No question.
19. How did you meet? International politics class, fall semester 1999. For a full account, see our anniversary post, here :)
20. Who asked who out first? Zachariah. Though I thought it was because I was the only girl he knew, he was working so much. But nope, he liked me.
21. Who kissed who first? Zachariah. On the playground. With his lips.
22. Who proposed? Zachariah. The "official" proposal was up Bridal Veil Falls one night, with a crackling campfire, him on one knee...The "unofficial" one was, "What do you think about getting married?" in the middle of a movie. My sweet guy :)
23. Best features? Eyes that sparkle. And his red hair, and his big hands. I love big hands!
24. What is his best quality? I can't pick just one...but I do love how steady and determined he is, and his strong testimony, and his willingness to help anyone. And how wonderful a daddy he is! And his fun and adventurous spirit, I love it! And his curry talent.
I tag...you, if you haven't done it! Especially Mom, and my sisters and sis-in-laws. C'mon, Mom, it would at least get a post on the blog... ;)