Sunday, September 09, 2007

Nuala's crazy tufts

Yet another post in the same day, amazing! This was just a perfect photo demonstrating why Nuala's hair is so tempting to grab and pull. Bran just can't resist it, and I know I've seen Zac sneak up behind her and tug it a time or two. Even I sometimes want to just give it a yank! Not really, but maybe if Zac and I were 8.5 months old we would. And then laugh about it. A lot.



On a side note, the babes were having oatmeal with bananas during this shot, and I happened to find something either oatmeal-ly or banana-y perched on my knee as I was feeding them, so of course I just popped it into my mouth. It was not oatmeal, and it was not banana. I really have no idea what it was, and I probably shouldn't think about it too much longer. I just thought this was a good example to all of us of why we should positively identify whatever is stuck to our bodies before we eat it.

11 comments:

Cara said...

I love the hair! When Annalyse and I went up to Utah when she was about 7mo. her hair did that! It would not stay down! I think it was the dry air, Roshelle got a good picture of it.
P.S. I would just stick to big people food!

MarciaAnne said...

Identifiable big people food is good. :)

JnR said...

I love her hair! But I do hope she grows out of it! Wow, those babies will be walking soon watch out! Glad all your stuff finally arrived. Can't wait to hear about Z's travel adventure.

Saunders Family said...

Fiona Do not eat unidentified food it must pass the smell test And Texture test... WOW Nuala's Hair you really should keep the electrical sockets covered...

RondaJo said...

I love her hair!
It will be forever before mine have even half that amount of hair!

Anonymous said...

her hair is so Crazy...!!!!!!!! love it though tobad we cant get mia and her together for a picture to embarass them with later so cute
love ya,
Heidi and Doug brandt

Andrew said...

Thats some Hair I might be tempted to pull it to!! I know Mathias would. Love the pics!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I actually laughed SO hard that I was crying! I could barely read it aloud to Pedro. Thanks for the lesson on what NOT to eat Fiona! :)

Megan and Greg said...

It's funny, your story reminds me of a book I read in grade school where a girl's pigtails kept taunting the boy behind her (in class) to make him pull the girl's hair. I believe the book was called Sideways Stories from Wayside School. Anyway, your kids just get cuter and cuter. Take care!
--Greg

Anonymous said...

oh dear, I laughed terribly loudly too..... hmmm, didn't I teach you to be sure of what you stuck in your mouth Fiona! maybe not.... sorry! You are right: don't think about it TOO much :) The pic is very cute...thanks for sharing... love, mom (and dad too) xox

Anonymous said...

oh dear, I laughed terribly loudly too..... hmmm, didn't I teach you to be sure of what you stuck in your mouth Fiona! maybe not.... sorry! You are right: don't think about it TOO much :) The pic is very cute...thanks for sharing... love, mom (and dad too) xox